Registration and Class Schedule:
This SolidWorks workshop meets three times:
Thursday, March 21; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday, March 28; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday, April 4; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
UWF Fort Walton Beach (3/21 and (3/28) and UWF Sea3D Lab (4/4)
- Identify basic dimensioning and tolerancing terminology and requirements.
- Create common pictorial representations of objects used in industry such as orthographic views, section views, and auxiliary views.
- Create 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional drawings of mechanical objects.
- Perform elementary simulations of mechanical or thermal processes.
- Engineering drafting, dimension and tolerancing
- 3-dimensional drawing
- 3D simulation
- CAD design for manufacturing